Hey Linnea! What is your role at Beslag Design?
- My role at Beslag Design is that I work with digital marketing for Beslag Online, which is a subsidiary of Beslag Design. Beslag Online is Beslag Design's e-commerce where we sell directly to the end consumer. I have been here for a little over 1.5 years and my main tasks are to ensure that we have an attractive e-commerce that generates business as well as our advertising in social and digital media.
Sounds exciting. Let us know a little more about Beslag Online.
- We are available in Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Great Britain and other selected markets in Europe. At Beslag Online, we are a team consisting of 6 people who all work to inspire in different ways those interested in interior design and home fixers all over Europe to make their home more personal with the help of interior details.
As an e-commerce specialist, you probably have about a thousand different tasks, but if you have to choose one - what do you think is the most fun?
- I think it's great fun working with our brand development. Having as a goal that wherever we are seen, it should be noticed immediately that the sender is Beslag Online. Our customers can come across us in so many different places and then making sure that they immediately understand that we are the senders, I think is super fun. Then, of course, it is also great fun to be able to see and measure the results of that work.
What is your best tip for increasing sales digitally?
- To inspire and create a "want to have" feeling in the customer. It is also important to have a clear picture of who your target group is and to know where they are, when they are there and what drives them to go from "wanting" to actually clicking on a purchase. So the tip should be, focus on inspiring your target group.
We have seen that Beslag Online and Happy Homes have a collaboration for which you are responsible. Can you tell us a little about it?
- In the spring of 2022, we started a collaboration with Happy Homes, which is one of Sweden's oldest paint retail chains. We found many similarities in our thinking about how big a difference a small change can make. We both want to inspire our customers and to then come together in a collaboration where together with our products we try to inspire more people to do their own home projects, we thought it sounded like something that could benefit us both. During the summer, our focus has been a lot on recycling, where we emphasize how easy it actually is to remake something you already have, instead of throwing it out and buying new. Good for both the environment and the wallet, while creating something of your own and unique!
What is the best thing about working at Beslag Design/Beslag Online?
- I have a great interest in interior design and to be able to combine my interest with my work I think is super wonderful. Then, the fact that we have a lovely community in the office also makes it a lot of fun to come to work.
And finally, the classic question, if you have to choose a favorite from the assortment. Which one will it be and why?
- I really like the t-shaped knobs. I think they are stylish but at the same time have that little something extra. My favorite is the Knob T Uniform, especially the raw brass one. I think it's so nice that it changes during its use.
Knob T Uniform is an elegant T-shaped knob in solid brass. Available in four different designs; matt black, nickel-plated, brass and brass untreated brushed.