What is the best and worst thing about your job?
- The best thing about my job is all the fun and talented people I have the privilege of meeting. The worst thing is that it means a lot of traveling and it also means that I need to be away from my family.
Where do you get your inspiration from?
- Inspiration is taken from everywhere. My everyday life, travels, people I met.
How would you describe your design?
- My design is idea-based. First comes the idea - then shape, color and material are adapted accordingly.
What was the first object you designed?
- It was a silicone lamp.
What are your favorite materials?
-What highlights the idea best.
Tell us about the collaboration with Beslag Design.
- It has been a nice collaboration that went very smoothly, from idea to reality. Together with Beslag Design's product development manager Kristian Gunnemo, we have produced a series of knobs and handles with an industrial feel. There has been a focus on sustainability throughout the collaboration and both design and materials last for generations.
How would you describe Jubilee?
- A tribute where past and future are woven together in an industrial feel.
Five quick ones
1. When I was younger, I wanted to be - something connected to space.
2. In ten years - consumers shop long-term and deliberately.
3. A dream I want to fulfill is - to draw a glass series or a poetic project for the garden - a series of outdoor furniture.
4. If I hadn't worked as a designer, I would have - still chosen a creative profession - for example a landscape architect.
5. This is the most fun to design - anything as long as it's a good collaboration.